Country Wedding Decoration
- A Country Wedding, is a 2010 American short film written and directed by David Baker and co-directed by Justin Smith, produced by Three Crows Productions.
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- something used to beautify
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- A thing that serves as an ornament
Barrios Wedding Groom
Got to shoot my first wedding a few weeks ago. From what i had heard it was going to be a very stressful environment, but i guess i just got lucky this wedding went along pretty smoothly. I honestly didn't come across any problems. Well, the staff was giving me a hard time with wanting to dim the lights almost to practically OFF! but other then that it was a breeze. I was incredibly thrilled to share that moment with Jose & Diana starting from there engagement all the way to their wedding. I personally like it that way, i feel i know them better. Rather then just be some photographer they booked i felt like a friend shooting their wedding. Again, maybe i lucked out for my first wedding, maybe i just got some friendly easy going people to work with. I thank God for that lol glad he’s on my side hahaha. well i just wanted to throw up some of the shots up feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.
ps. I LOVE WEDDINGS!!!
Meagen and Brandon had an amazing country style wedding at their home/farm in Manteno. They were a lovely couple who were willing to do quite literally anything to get some good images. This included running through the corn fields and Brandon pushing Meagen around in a wheel barrel.
All in all it was a great day, and I was happy to be a part of it.
wedding reception table decorations
making christmas decorations with kids
christmas party decoration ideas
rustic country decorations
interior decorating rooms
farm country decor
how to decorate walls with pictures