Rustic Wood Decor - African American Nursery Decor.
Rustic Wood Decor
- Constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular
- countrified: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- Having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside
- Lacking the sophistication of the city; backward and provincial
- an unsophisticated country person
- bumpkinly: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
Cafe de Artiste Wood Sign
This sign is my favorite so far! I used a solid pine board and gave it a crackle finish. There’s white underneath the black and the crackle added so much character! I painted two fleur-de-lis French symbols on it in a gold color that has a rich sheen to it. I used this same gold to add some scrolly squiggles as well as outline the words. For the wording, I HAD to do it in red. It says “Cafe de Artiste” and I’m so happy with it that I thought about keeping it!! Black and red always make a bold statement.
The sign has been triple sealed and can be used indoors/outdoors. It does not have a hanger on it for hanging, but if you want one, we’ll be happy to include that for free upon request. It measures 12 inches across, 5 ? inches from top to bottom, and about ? inch thick. I have signed the piece on the front corner.
Vintage Printer Box in Rustic Wood
This wonderfully rustic vintage wooden box has a sliding lid and slots inside to hold small letterpress letters for printing. The box is divided into small sections with strips of paper in between rows to show which letters and numbers went where.
I haven't seen anything quite like it--it's much smaller than the more common commercial printer drawers (size is 9 3/4 inches long x 7 inches deep x 2 1/8 inches tall). Perhaps it was for a small, private press?
modern decor bedroom
luau table decorations
beach decoration ideas
art deco party decorations
zebra decorated rooms
living room decorating themes
pool table room decor